Rat & Mice Exterminator London, Ontario and Surrounding areas
Have you ever found a rodent in your home? In the London, Ontario area, MVO Pest Control provides exceptional rat and rat control services for residential, commercial and corporate use. We recognize pest attacks and provide recommendations personalized to your needs. We also offer long-term and short-term maintenance plans to keep your home or business free of rodents.
It is not appropriate to treat a rodent infestation without the help of a professional pest control company. A rodent may bite you to protect itself, and its saliva can spread bacteria, viruses, and disease.
How Do They Infest?
Rodents are very adaptable and flexible. They have a skeletal structure that allows them to move and bend easily without breaking. They are also small in size. They can be squeezed through small holes and cracks and therefore fit even in the smallest spaces. They have also skilled underground climbers and rock climbers, allowing them to get into the most difficult-to-reach areas of residential buildings. You can travel and hide almost anywhere, making them very difficult to find and hold to keep them away from home.
There are several ways to determine them.
- Their Poop or droppings
- The sound of friction from the space between the walls, the ceiling and the basement
- You will find them near Chewable food, food containers, or food storage areas such as furniture and cupboards.
- They make their space from home in confined areas like your garage and house.
Damage Caused By Rodents
- Rodents can create nesting areas by chewing through wood, paper, furniture, and soft furnishings.
- Mice are known to dig down into ventilation and build their space.
- Because of the warmth emitted, Rodents will make their space in electrical appliances.
- They also have a habit of chewing and biting on wires.
- Rodents will chew in the kitchen and food storage areas to gain access to sources of food.
If you notice any of the above signs of a mouse or rat infestation, you should contact a professional pest control company right away to ensure proper control and measures are taken to keep unwanted visitors out.
Why Do You Need a Pest Control Professional?
Our expert technicians at MVO Pest Control help homes and businesses in the London, Ontario area get rid of mice and rats, as well as prevent them from returning.
Extensively monitor the situation to determine which species are present and where they are infesting.
Use the most up-to-date and safest pest control methods to eliminate existing rodent action, such as strategically placing trap channels in areas where rodents are frequently found
Exemption maintenance will help prevent future mouse infestations by removing all possible entry points.